Commander Series fire tank trucks are built to perform under all conditions. The truck features a stainless steel round tank. We build every tank to withstand the pressure and stress of off-road use demands.
The Commander fire tank truck will be in operation in Vermont’s oldest town. The city of Westminster, located in the southeast corner of the state, was chartered in 1735.
- Dominator Tank Headed to Wakarusa Fire Department
Osco Tank & Truck Sales will deliver a Dominator series truck to the quaint […]
- Fire Apparatus Trucks Help With Wildfires
How can fire apparatus trucks help with wildfires? First, let’s start with the problem. […]
- Water Tanker Trucks = Livestock Benefits
#1- Sustainability Did you know that the food and agricultural industries are the largest […]
- 4 Reasons Fire Departments Need A Tank Truck
Every fire department has various tank truck usages. Depending on location, (rural, urban, or […]
- Osco Brush Trucks Can Help Fight Wildfires
On average, wildfires have burned 6.8 million acres every year for the past decade. […]
- Osco Builds Tanker for Town of Gillett Fire Department
The Town of Gillett Fire Department now has a Commander series tanker truck from […]