Commander Series fire tank trucks are built to perform under all conditions. The truck features a stainless steel round tank. We build every tank to withstand the pressure and stress of off-road use demands.
The Commander fire tank truck will be in operation in Vermont’s oldest town. The city of Westminster, located in the southeast corner of the state, was chartered in 1735.
- Tanker Truck Delivered to Inwood Township FD
A Commander Series tanker truck was delivered to the Inwood Township Volunteer Fire Department. […]
- Tipton Rural FPD Receives Commander Truck
A Commander series tanker truck was delivered to the Tipton Rural Fire Protection District, […]
- Rise in Medical Emergencies Makes Responder Trucks Key
Today’s firefighters are more likely to be called to the home of an individual […]
- Make Sure Your Ag Truck is Ready for Spring Work
It’s time to gear up for planting season, and that means that it’s time […]
- What To Look For When Buying a Used Fire Truck
Do buyers know what to look for when they’re in the market for a […]
- Stainless Ag Tanks are Great on the Farm
If you’re looking for the perfect addition for your farming operation, it’s time to […]